This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of President’s Choice Services Inc. All opinions are 100% mine.
The juggle is real and every day I’m trying to find ways to be efficient, to save time and to stress less. And if I can find and give myself the gift of time, I’ve got to document it and share my wins. That’s where PC Insiders subscription comes in. Sign up and become a PC Insiders member – Try one month free at pcinsiders.ca. Offer excludes Quebec residents; terms and conditions apply.
Let me break it down for you. We were a busy family to begin with. Now, we’re even busier with the boys in JK, sprinkle in some extracurricular activities throughout the week and then suddenly the family calendar explodes.
How do I do it all you ask? I don’t … and I will never claim to. However, I will take credit for being diligent and always looking to find services/products that will make running the household and making family life more manageable. I’m ready to fill you in.
By becoming a PC Insiders subscription member, you benefit in the following ways:
- Grocery shopping online at Loblaw banner stores with no PC Express™ pick-up fees! They have a great selection of fresh fruits, meats, veggies and other goodies. I’ve never been disappointed!
- Joe Fresh®– how times have changed with kids. I used to love grocery shopping and buying loungewear in the same store. But, having a membership gives me free shipping from joefresh.com with no minimum purchase. **insert happy dance**
- Beauty Boutique at shoppersdrugmart.ca– I’m habitual when it comes to buying makeup, so being able to just buy eyeliner (you read it right) and get it shipped to my home for free is a great perk. No more trying to fill that cart up to just get free shipping.
- Points for the Win– if there is a way to collect points which will earn me a little something, I’m in. And getting 20% back in PC Optimum points on select brands is huge. And trust me, it quickly accumulates. The extra points help us with the grocery bill. Hello, mom of boys!
- Other perks that sweeten the deal: for annual members, a PC® travel services credit towards eligible travel bookings and a yearly surprise gift.
Still on the fence? Well, when grocery pickup became a thing, we jumped on it because it saved us time. We shop online 4 times a month and that does not even count unexpected grocery runs because the boys are eating us out of house and home. The cost of 1 month’s subscription is $9.99 and with no PC Express™ pick-up fees, our subscription pays for itself.
So, what have we been doing with all this extra time because of the membership? Filling it in with family time and sometimes making that pit stop to the park to snack on the groceries we just picked up.